Saturday, July 12, 2025

Back to Oslo

 

Kate and Ryan preparing to bike and take a ferry back to Oslo in the morning

We left the cabin for Oslo just before noon.  Before we left, the owners of the cabin stopped in to meet us.  It was the first time that they had ever rented it out and they wanted some feedback.  They were very nice and we had a good chat.   Rather than get on the main hi-way right away, Craig took some slower country roads just to enjoy the beauty of the countryside.  Nick made sure to plan the route so that we would come out at the highway right where the Burger King is so that we could stop for lunch.
Charging the electric car at the Burger King

Once back in Oslo, we unpacked and then Craig retuned the rental car.
  To make things easier, tonight we ordered pizza from the nearby Dominos and we had the leftover salad from last night. I sure enjoyed the car ride today. It’s such a treat for me to just sit in the back seat and enjoy the ride and the new surroundings. Craig is such a good driver and I really appreciate him driving us around.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Travelling Home

      I didn’t sleep very well last night. I was having some anxiety about getting to the airport.     I realized that there was no way that...