Saturday, July 5, 2025

Drive to a cabin near Kjerringvik

 

Ann lounging on the deck of our rental cabin

 This afternoon the four of us drove for about 2 hours to a summer house that we’ll be renting near Kjerringvik for the next week. Half way there, Craig pulled the car into a rest area along the busy highway. At the rest area there was a big Burger King that was constructed in such a way that it stretched over all 4 lanes of traffic on the highway.  Of course we stopped there for some food and took a table near the big windows to watch the traffic flow bellow us.
Ready for a road trip

Burger King over the highway

Inside the Burger King with cars going into a mountain tunnel in the background

We eventually made it to this beautiful cabin and I look forward to exploring the area starting tomorrow. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Travelling Home

      I didn’t sleep very well last night. I was having some anxiety about getting to the airport.     I realized that there was no way that...