| Our homemade perogy feast |
Ann is 80% better this morning and probably won’t need a doctor. She took it easy today and just stayed at the cabin most of the day. I went for a short Bike/Hike with the guys. Nick used the bike that I had used last time and so I used one of Craig’s higher end bikes with the different handle bars and gear shifter from what I’m used to. I actually really enjoyed the bike and it makes me wonder if I might like to buy a different bike.
| We parked our bikes here and then went for a hike |
| My favourite Norwegian chocolate bar is great for a road snack |
| Hiking the steep Kjerringfjellet trail |
| Having a little rest before walking back down |
| Blueberries |
In the late afternoon we all worked together to make a big batch of perogies. They were delicious.
In the evening we walked down to the harbour and I did a little fishing. Ann and I stayed a little longer than the guys and at one point Ann pointed out a seal near the dock that poked his head out of the water and was watching us. We didn’t catch any fish but seeing a seal made it worth it.
| A seal stopped to say hello |
No comments:
Post a Comment