Tuesday, July 8, 2025

Walk to Ula

Waiting for our Soul Burgers in Ula

 On Tuesday we all did the 5.5 km walk to the town of Ula so that we could sit next to the Ula harbour and have a burger from the food truck.  





Craig checking out a small bay we came across on our walk






The burgers were fantastic as were the fancy styled fries.  Craig took us to a spot just past the harbour where you can see an example of Moonstone.  It’s an interesting blue coloured shimmering rock. 
Moonstone

Ula Harbour


 We later stopped for soft ice cream before walking back to the cabin.  


On the way back, Ann wasn’t feeling well and unfortunately got a uti. She spent the rest of the day and most of the night up drinking water and trying to clean up the infection.  I worried that we’d have to make a visit to a clinic.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Travelling Home

      I didn’t sleep very well last night. I was having some anxiety about getting to the airport.     I realized that there was no way that...