Monday, June 23, 2025

A relaxing day in Oslo

  

Craig and Nick’s new condo building

 This morning Ann and I visited 2 different shopping malls in Oslo while the guys had their work day.  I got my first “after covid” haircut at a barbershop. We purchased 2 European device plugins that allow 2 c-cord and 1 usb at the same time.  It’s nice to not need an adapter where we could only plug in one devise at a time to charge up.  In the afternoon, Craig and Nick took us on a walk to explore the neighbourhood around where they recently purchased a condo.     They take possession in August and it’s all very exciting.  
Trails very close to the new condo




The guys made reservations for us all to eat at an American smokehouse style restaurant.  We all definitely ate way too much meat but it was all fantastic. 
American smokehouse food in Norway





No comments:

Post a Comment

Travelling Home

      I didn’t sleep very well last night. I was having some anxiety about getting to the airport.     I realized that there was no way that...