Friday, June 13, 2025

High Tea in Oslo




 Today we had a fairly quiet day. I slept in a little longer than usual. That’s  probably because we’ve been so active lately.  This morning Nick went to work but Craig took us for a little walk to his favourite local café.  
Craig’s favourite local café

  Later this afternoon, we had a reservation at the fancy Sommerro Hotel for a high tea.
  Craig has been there a few times for high tea and I can understand why.  The ambiance is incredible as are the teas and tea snacks.  The staff are excellent and very nice to talk to.   
High Tea







 
 I hope to get to sleep early as the taxi is picking us up at 5:30 to take us to the central train station for our 6:20 departure, which will start the next phase of our holiday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Travelling Home

      I didn’t sleep very well last night. I was having some anxiety about getting to the airport.     I realized that there was no way that...