Tuesday, June 24, 2025

Go Nordic Cruiseline to Copenhagen

 

About to board the ship


This morning we did a little organizing and packing to get ready for our trip to Copenhagen.  We went for a late morning walk with Craig and then at 2:00 pm we took the bus to the Go Nordic Cruiseline (DFDS) and boarded the Nordic Pearl.  
Leaving Oslo

We took the elevator to the 10th deck of the ship and found our accommodations in one of the commodore suites.  I was both surprised and pleased to see how big and luxurious our room was.  We had a big room with a king sized bed with a bathroom with a shower.  Our cabin was right at the front of the boat and had a big window where we could watch our progress as we travelled.  
Our room for the overnight trip to Copenhagen, Denmark 

We found out the commodore suites included an exclusive lounge where we had free snacks and drinks and so we spend some time there before going to a dinner reservation that we had in a buffet restaurant.

Onboard the Nordic Pearl




No comments:

Post a Comment

Travelling Home

      I didn’t sleep very well last night. I was having some anxiety about getting to the airport.     I realized that there was no way that...